Pixieland

Hi everybody

I have worked on my times tables and halves and doubles. Mummy taught me about different animal habitats because I love our walks in Holywood woods and I love animals very much. I learned about micro, mini and standard habitats. Then I picked which habitats different places belonged. Todays story was Pixie Circus by Molly Brett. It is about a circus where all the performers are animals and fairies and pixies. The ringmaster is called Mr Tufty Tail and he is a squirrel. Mummy asked me how the picture made me feel and this is what I wrote. It makes me feel happy and like I’m a fairy. It looks lovely, pretty and magical. It also feels like Pixieland. I feel i am in my book and I dance and sing. Today Mummy showed me how to find math facts in a word sum. My last lesson was about using a key to identify things. I looked at a leaf key then I identified six leaves to the trees they are from. I got them all right.

I am writing letters to my friends Iris and Penny tomorrow, they are being home schooled like me so we send a lot of letters to each other and I do my drawings for them to make them smile. We had a lovely Halloween. i wore a costume, i was a bat girl with silver cobweb tights. Mummy and Mark gave us a Halloween treasure hunt and we found lots of nice treats.

Byeeee xxx and be happy and smile every day. Love from Tanith xxx