Back to School

Hi all, Caspian is back!

I hope you all enjoyed half term. I have done quite a lot today. In comprehension, I answered questions and did some freehand work on River Rescue, toll bridge charges, and the Amazon Basin. I think it is dreadful that people are destroying the rainforest and stealing animals from their natural habitat. I also did some maths – coordinates, decimals to fractions and perimeters. Mum set me a Halloweeny literacy piece of work. I had to write a short story about a witch but from her broomstick’s point of view.  This is my short story.

I am bored, tired and hollow. I am a broomstick. Mistreated by the evil witch. Every time she makes a potion, she draws woodlice that eat me inside out. She knows I am a sentient being and that is why she blames me when I crash. I cannot help it because of the woodlice eating me. I would rather be in a motel!

The end.

One Reply to “Back to School”

1. Hi Caspian. I hope you had a great October holiday. Did you get up to anything fun? It sounds like you have had a busy first day back yesterday. I love your Halloween piece of writing. You have used some very interesting and sophisticated vocabulary- I had to google the word “sentient”. Keep up the good work!