Esmae’s blog

Hey everybody. Sorry haven’t been on here in a while. Yesterday I went to the school with my mum to pick up my school jumpers and I saw Mrs Dale, Mrs Brokie Donald and Ella and her mum. It was nice to see them! I can’t wait to go back to school after the holidays so I can see all my friends again! My front baby tooth fell out so I will put it under my pillow for the tooth fairy.Β 

Happy holidays everybody! πŸ˜πŸ–οΈ

4 Replies to “Esmae’s blog”

1. I’m glad you are looking forward to going back to school Esmae. I am too! I think you have worked really hard at home – you should be really proud of yourself. Thank you for all your help this year as a Reading Rep. Have a super holiday!!

2. Hi Esmae, have a great, well earned holiday as you have worked so hard at home. Look forward to seeing you in August.

3. Have a fantastic holiday Esmae. I am looking forward to seeing you back at school after the holidays. Well done for all your hard work at home. Take care. πŸ™‚