Today we went to Legoland in Windsor, England. We took a tour on the internet and looked around the whole park. Mummy asked me to create a ride I’d like to visit at an amusement park and I chose to create the Superheroes rollercoaster. It has different cars to ride in such as Ladybug car, Cat Noir car, the relaxing car where you can cuddle up in a duvet, there is a Supergirl car and a Harlequin car. It is not a scary ride but you have a lovely view from the top of the ride.

I have also made two wind chimes. I am sending the giraffe to my lovely friend in Cumbria.

We made some current buns and gave some to our neighbour.

Byeeeee xxx

4 Replies to “”

1. Your ride sounds fab Tanith! You would find me in the relaxing car taking in the lovely views. Your wind chimes are great. I’m sure your friend will be chuffed to bits with her giraffe one!

2. I like the idea of your ride Tanith! I’d be riding in the relaxing car too. Love the wind chimes- what a lovely gift for your friend 🙂

3. Brilliant ideas for your ride, Tanith and I do like your wind chimes. My parents live in Cumbria.

4. Fantastic drawings and ideas for your ride Tanith. I would love to go on it. Great work!