Graduation Thank yous .

Thank you all for the lovely Graduation send off . My mum and I are blown away with all the kind words, fab drawings and portraits (my Mum got very emotional Mrs Madden, she wants to frame your drawing along with your lovely positive word’s 😊). I have had the best time’s,
Memories to treasure and hopefully forever friend’s at Holywood . I have loved being part of team Holywood and will miss you all. Good luck to all the p7s (Daisy, Dakota,Jack and Charlie) I hope highschool is every thing you’d want it to be . Mum said we will definitely be popping back in when it’s safe to do so . Thank you again . Stay Safe 🤗
P.S My induction day is tomorrow, I’m very nervous but equally excited . Wish me luck . X

6 Replies to “Graduation Thank yous .”

1. I am sure you will have a fabulous time at secondary school and that you will achieve what you want to achieve in life. Good luck on your induction day and hopefully, see you soon. Glad you liked the drawing.

2. I’m glad you enjoyed your day Merissa. Good luck on your induction day- I’m sure you will have a fab time!! We will catch up sometime soon. Take care! 🙂

3. Good luck at high school Merissa, you will have a fab time. The words yesterday were all very deserved, so I’m glad you liked them. All the best 🙂