HI

I made up a moggy for literacy

we made skittles into a rainbow picture using skittles and water.

Here is my volcano.

I made a bug house.

I kind of enjoyed the skate park.

This is my ice garden.I am excited about week in the woods!

By Tumaini

5 Replies to “HI”

1. Wow Tumaini you have been busy. Love the colour of your volcano and great job on your bug house.

2. Your week looked lots of fun, with lots of learning too. I like the moggy, and wow its well camouflaged! Nice to see you tried a few of the science experiments, did you eat the skittles like other guys seem to have?

3. Great work Tumaini, I like your moggy and you’ve included lots of detail-well done! Fab kitchen science experiments too.

4. That’s a very unusual mammal that lays eggs, Tumaini. I like the idea of it having a prehensile tail – nice description. Your kitchen science experiments look good and so does that skate park.

5. What a bust week Tumaini. I love the description of your Moggy- you have included lots of interesting details in it. Your science experiments look great, I hope you had fun working on them. Great videos of the skate park too. 🙂