Sports week

Hi everyone

For the healthy snack challenge we made a healthy smoothie bowl I have put the list below. You can use any fruit you like we used

1 cup of mixed frozen fruit

1 kiwi

greek yogurt

A handfull of mixed seeds

pineapple juice

start by blending the frozen fruit yogurt and pineapple juice together

pour into bowl and slice the kiwi to put on top then add the seeds for an extra healthy smoothie.

I am going to film my washing challenge just now I will put the vidoe up soon from Airen.

4 Replies to “Sports week”

1. Hi Airen, Your smoothie bowl looks super healthy and super delicious! Thank you for posting the recipe – I will have to try this. Looking forward to seeing your washing challenge video! Hope you’re enjoying sports week!

2. Nice to see you taking part in sports week Airen! Your smoothie bowl looks really tasty. Good luck for the washing challenge.

3. I’ve got a new list of smoothies to try now after this week – this one looks delicious, I like that it has seeds and whole fruit too. Great to hear from you Airen 🙂 Good luck with the washing challenge.

4. Your smoothie sounds great Airen – very healthy. I’m looking forward to seeing your washing challenge video.