Monday 25th May

Hi everyone

Well on friday Wendy the tadpole who looks nearly like a frog was ready to go back to her home so we drove to Ae forest and found a small pond where we found her 10 weeks ago. I was sad to let her go but I  knew we had to as she needs to be back with her own family. Unfortunately Bobby died the night before which was very sad but atleast we still had Wendy. I think Wendy will love her new pond.

Can u see Wendy in the photo? She is really camouflaged so she can hide away from predators who might want to eat her. I hope she is ok.

I facetimed my friend Beth today. I miss not seeing and playing with her.  I miss seeing all my friends and family.

Today I went on a bike ride then we did some tricky sums for maths. I have read 2 books today and we are going to play word and number bingo tonight.

Bye x

5 Replies to “Monday 25th May”

1. Fantastic photos Ella, I’m still trying to spot Wendy in the second photo, she’s great at camouflaging!!

Nice to hear that you are keeping in touch with friends, hopefully you will get to see them all soon.

Have fun playing bingo tonight and keep up the great work!

2. Wow Ella, Wendy is extremely camouflaged!! It took me a while to spot her. That is sad news about Bobby but it is great that you have taken such good care of Wendy and now she is able to join her family again. 🙂
    It sounds like you have had a busy Monday. I hope you enjoy your bingo game tonight. I played bingo with my family yesterday, it was great fun!
    Speak to you soon Ella. 🙂

3. Aw Ella I am very sorry to hear about Bobby, but that’s great you have looked after Wendy and now set her free. I bet she loves it in Ae forest.
    Are you the boss in Bingo tonight? Good luck.

4. Great photos Ella. It took me a while to find Wendy as she is so well camouflaged. You have been so kind to her .

5. That’s brilliant Ella. I am so glad that you put Wendy into a lovely pond – she looks great and she is very camouflaged. I hope she has a long and happy life there.