Goosebumps

Hi all, Caspian is back.

Today I have been doing research on France and Spain, and also writing down numbers and colours in both languages. I have also done my usual maths, spelling and reading. I have put some time in on Sumdog, 49 questions and got them all right. My new book for reading is Goosebumps, Return of the Mummy by R L Stine. Last night mum made butterfly buns which I called buttered fly cakes! I ate five of them and now I feel a bit like I’m having a slow sugar rush!! 🕷🍰

6 Replies to “Goosebumps”

1. Morning Caspian – butterfly buns must have been nice for you to tuck in. My Mum also makes great butterfly buns – missing them!
    Delighted that you and Tanith got into some Spanish yesterday. In my first year as a teacher I read my P5 class lots of Goosebumps – we liked the frights and the very imaginative story lines. Are you enjoying the book?

2. Yum butterfly cakes sound delicious Caspian. I haven’t had them in a long time. Sounds like you are keeping very busy.

3. Excellent that you’ve been doing some modern language practice. Butterfly cakes used to be one of my favourite things to bake when I was younger, did you and Tanith help mum?

4. Great effort on Sumdog Caspian! Nice to hear that you are enjoying another goosebumps book. Well done for working on both French and Spanish today!

5. You ate five butterfly buns in one go, Caspian – that’s a lot! They must have been good. Well done for working on two languages at once – I’m sure I would get them mixed up.

6. I used to love reading Goosebumps books when I was at school too- although some of them did give me the creeps!!