Hello Holywood

I have been super busy. It’s my Grannys Birthday on Saturday so I have made some bunting and I’m going to make a cake. I’ve done loads of maths and now I’m writing a letter to Olivia. It would be fun to have more friends on Sumdog, if you want to add me its TC251309

From Tumaini

5 Replies to “Hello Holywood”

1. You weren’t kidding when you said you’ve done loads of maths Tumaini, well done. That’s a lovely idea, writing to your friends while we can’t visit each other, I’m sure Olivia will be really pleased with her letter. Happy Birthday to granny! What type of cake are you making her?

2. Great work today Tumaini. Excellent sentences. I hope to see you using great vocabulary like this in your writing in the future.
    Your Koala poem is great. Good use of similes. I think a Koala’s breath would smell of eucalyptus.
    Miss Dale

3. Wow Tumaini, you have been really busy today! Great work. Lovely to hear that you are keeping in touch with friends too!

4. Well done Tumaini- it looks like you have working super hard. It’s very kind of you to make bunting and a cake for your Granny’s birthday- I’m sure she will love that! 🙂