Meet Finn!

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to introduce you all to my new puppy Finn! If we were at school I would be bringing him in to meet you all so I thought meeting him on the blog would be the next best thing! He is an eight week old cocker spaniel with the loveliest big, brown eyes and floppy ears!

His favourite things are nibbling shoe laces, playing with balls and cuddling into his bunny teddy. He has just had a play in the garden so is now snoozing at my feet while i’m typing!

Hopefully you will all get to meet him soon!

Love

Mrs Jardine

7 Replies to “Meet Finn!”

1. I love your new puppy Mrs Jardine, I hope you all have lots of fun with him
    I can’t wait to meet him
    From Reece

2. Lovely pics Mrs Jardine . He is adorable and I bet you are all having a great time with him.

3. Finn is gorgeous!! I hope you and your children are having a lovely time settling him in an playing with him, can’t wait to meet him.

4. Finn is so cute! Can’t wait to meet him, hopefully sometime soon. I hope you and your family are having lots of fun getting to know him. 🙂