Sup everyone!

I made carrot cake with my mum.

I hoovered downstairs.

I made lasagne with my mum.

I have also been practising piping buttercream on cupcakes. I made the cupcakes all by myself and then the next day (after mum showed me how to do it) I decorated all the cupcakes myself. I really enjoyed it!

I have had a busy week.

By Hannah Storey

8 Replies to “Sup everyone!”

1. Hannah – are you cooking lots to get out of school work?!?! Just asking.

Although the lasagne looks good – I might just make that for dinner too!
    Cupcakes look amazing too!
    Miss Dale

2. Piping icing does take lots of practise, you’ve done a great job! Well done for helping with the hoovering!

3. Hello Hannah,
    you have been busy indeed! Those cupcakes look like works of art!
    You just want to look at them and not eat them! Well done!

4. Wow Hannah! That’s some impressive piping work there! You’ll have to teach me when we’re back to at school.

5. You have done a lot of baking and those cup cakes are amazing Hannah. I see from your photos you were doing some cleaning too.

6. Very impressed with your piping skills Hannah- your cakes look fab. I’m glad you are having a good week and that you have been helping out with some chores too. 🙂

7. My you are a busy bee Hannah. I could do with you here to bake and cook for me. It all looks fab.

8. I thought the same Mrs Queen, I wondered if she was doing deliveries now she’s off on the bike.