This blog is for yesterday

I looked at the blog this morning and saw I didn’t have a blog for Thursday, so this one is. Yesterday I watched the rest of the film I was watching it is called Goodnight Mister Tom. It is about how the children would go to the countryside. It was really good.

Next was Spanish. I use the app Duolingo. You can use Duolingo for lots of of languages too.

Then I was doing English. In English I was doing comprehension again.

After that it was Maths. In Maths I did mental Maths. Then I forgot to do some things which wasn’t good.

The last thing I did was a walk. We took my dog Monty with us.

That wraps up yesterday’s blog.

Take care people. By Orla

4 Replies to “This blog is for yesterday”

1. Are you planning on learning any other languages Orla? I’m definitely going to stick at Spanish for now but I have heard people talking about Japanese on the blog and I think that would be interesting to learn too.

2. Hi Orla, Goodnight Mr Tom is a great film! Sounds like you had a very productive day yesterday. What are your plans for today?

3. Hi Orla, I put Alliteration on the literacy planner as I know you and a few others have it down as one of your targets.
    Maybe you could have a go before next week’s grid goes up?!
    Miss Dale