History Learning!

Hello its Cleo. Today I will be talking about Caerlaverock Castle. So last Friday we went to Caerlaverock Castle! I was really excited and happy when we got there. We were all put in to different groups. I was in Miss. Patty’s group along with Harry, Josie,  Joe,  Freddie, Kohdie and Analies. We had a booklet with many different fun activities! The first activate we had to do was take pictures of the castle from the outside and also get a picture of us standing in front of the castle. We all took turns of the pictures and a lot of the pictures looked lovely. The second task was pick up different objects and look at them carefully. There was different objects for example arrows, cups and spoons. All the different objects looked amazing. I wonder how old they are. The third task was pretend its night time and sneak up on the castle like your about to sneak attack the castle. We also had to do it were its day and we shout CHARGE and charge at the castle much louder than before. Well that’s all for today! Bye! By Cleo