P6 so far

hi Grace here the holidays have finished and P6 is great math is much much harder but still fun in math just now we are making pyramids back up we had pyramids with questions on and we cut them up and we have to make it back up IN ORDER! by answering questions now next topic spelling we do spelling work out we do different activates and it is good that is me done bye

All about my class door

My class done  minions on the class door and we done it together as a team.

It says 6/7 are one in a minion with hot air balloons with are rules on it.

We have rope on the minions.

By olly

all about my learning in p6 so far

So far in this term I have been learning about mathdoku’s and we did these things that were in a pyramid and then we cut it up and had to put it back together by solving the math problems.

we also made a class room door and charter  it says one in a minion.

The mathdoku is nrich the link is here 👇

https://nrich.maths.org/problems/mathdoku

me and Olly got stuck on difficulty 2 level 2

This is are class room door 🙂

In drama we also are learning about the Olympics so we get a sport and then freeze in place while doing that sport and the class has to guess the sport.

In P.E we have been doing tennis we have been practising are catches like sandwich trapping we have also been practising accuracy so we have been rolling it like a golf ball  hitting with the racket.

In art we have been doing photography and me and Olly took an awesome shot with the camera of me swinging.

here  ☝️

In outdoor skills we were making smores so we had to make fire but my group couldn’t make fir because we were in the wind so we didn’t get very good smores.

by harry

My learning in P6/7

Hello Owen here. Today in maths we where doing math pyramids. And on the first day of school we made labels for our boxes. On big Thursday MR Walker came in to the school and we did photographer the P7 got the big cameras and P6S got the school cameras and after MR Walker gave every one a camera we went outside to take some pictures. For P.E we where doing tennis with Mis Paterson the first thing we did was that you had to roll the tennis ball in to a hoop and you need to try to get it to stay in the hoop. The 2nd thing we did was you had to get a partner one will have a racket and one will have a ball the one with the ball will bonce the ball in the hoop and the with the racket will hit the ball back.

bye 😉 🙂

All about my Holiday book

Hi a week ago my class started making holiday pop up books. I have finished  2 pages already here is my book. First I went Camping then  i had  burger  and  pizza  my 3 page  is  about  going  to Glasgow  with  my  family  and  friends  the  skills  that  i learned  are  listening, crafting  and  remembering  what  i done  in  the  holiday  thanks  for  listening goodbye. 

by tasnim

all about back to school

hi Brody here today I am going to be talking about back to school. on the first day we used the cameras to take pictures of each other then we put them on word and edited them. then we made labels for our boxes. mine has a picture of Messi on it.

that’s all for today bye 🙂

what we did on Thursday

Hello Claudia and Carlay speaking we are going to speaking about Big Thursday

first we had Miss M’cnay we done art we took pictures  we done landscape  and portrait so we went outside to take pictures of plants, trees and other stuff.

Next we went to Miss Patterson for p.e and we were doing tennis we done capture the ball.

after school

hi its Daniel and Thomas here and after school I am going to Thomas’s house in the village and at Thomas’s house we are going to cuddle the guinea pig and one of Thomas’s guinea pigs are called potato and he is a scruffy textured guinea and we are gonna play football a t his house and Thomas is gonna take  me to football me and him go to football and for dinner were having hot dogs.

HOWDIE