Our learning at school

Owen and Harry here!                                                                                                                           Today we are  going to be talking about our learning. Last week on Friday it was gala day and that is when we sell a lot of things and me and Harry liked it. Harry’s stall aka my stall was skittles and guess how many sweets in the jar and the winner of the guess how many sweets in the jar Talia’s relative we had different prizes the prizes for the skittles were maoams and brain lickers. Owens stall was the toy shop and we also did a guess how many toys in the jar and nobody and we also did a beanbag challenge and if you got it through a hole you would hit me in the face with a beanbag.

this Monday we practised for sports day so we did hurdling skipping race and  running race and did javelin throwing and we did egg and spoon race.