All about my football training

Hi is Thomas and Brody hire and to day I am toking about my football training .The Football is fun and exciting and. grate fore Cid’s to play at football training.The football is on Tuesday and sum Saturdays to play lots of football matches and there fun and exciting 🙂.In football you do lots of stuff and is fun stuff and is very fun. The best position I play is goalkeeper!!!!. And football can be ruf sum times and is very good 👍👍.I finck that’s is very good for Yung people and trainers. I think it’s good for everyone and I thin that they should try it out is fun and it’s for little people and some teenagers and I do it at Treguls and you go I wood recommend it and is fun to be starters. I would think it’s not for adults but lots and lots of kids and teenagers but adults can coach and teach the little kids and teenagers and the teenagers are good at football or moms might be their mom or dad bye bye Thomas and Brody