Sports day.

Hi  my name is Isla G.

I am going to be toking about sports day

I came 3th in the runing race and that is all I got in the races

we did the running racse ,sack ,monkye ,sidling and the sciping races

Bye

By Isla G

sports day

hello everyone it is Niamh and Aria!

we will be talking about sports day. I won 2 first places. the 2 first places where for egg and spoon and the relay race, and 2 second places the second places where for skipping and coach and horses my partner for coach and horses was Liam, Aria won..  first flat running race and the sack race!

Aria also had some delicious vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce!! 

Niamh had vanilla and strawberry ice cream with strawberry sauce!!

the races we had accomplished where flat running, race skipping race,coach and horses, monkey race, relay race and sack race!!

they are the races i can remember right now  so bye!!

Sports day

Hello guys Sam here and today I’m going to tell you about sports day. 

It was 13th of June 2024 sports day started at 10am sharp.

These are the races we did on sports day, relay race, skipping race, running race, monkey crawl, coach and horses, and finally egg and spoon race. 

That all for today bye.

By the way I like orange juice.

Sports day!

Hello Mabel, here! today i am talking about sports day! i liked the eg and spoon race. I also liked the flat race.  i came 3rd in the running race.

Sports day

Hi it is me and Liam we are going to talk about sports day. On sports day we done a lot of races like the running race I won the p6 running  race and Liam won the p2 running race.   Liam and Zaria won the cotch and horses race I won the egg and spoon race we got a medals . It was really fun me and Liam really like sports day.

sports day

hi it is Noi and Azari we are going to be talking about sports day. We stared the race at 9.30am so we all went and got ready for the race and we  seen all of our parents and grand parents sitting down and getting ready to watch us. We stared with flat race and the p7s  Rory was 1st . In p6 Findlay was 1st. In p5 Harry was 1st . In p4 was Daniel. In p3 Daisie  was 1st. p2 Laim was 1st. P1 Alfie was 1st.

WE DID SKIPPING EGG AND SPOON RACE SACK RACE MONKEY CROLL COACHE AND HORSES 

and we went and got ice creem and played 

Noi’s   favorite flat race and Azari favorite  was sack race.

Sports Day!!!

Hello Its Nancy and Aliyah!!

We are going to be talking about sports day the parents came at half past 9. Most of us have favourite races Aliyah’s Favourite is the sack race and so is mine. 

There      was lots of different races including the flat running race, sack race, skipping race and relay race.

After the races we got to eat ice cream Nancy had a vanilla and chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce and Aliyah had a chocolate ice cream.

bye bye 

by Aliyah And Nancy

sports day

Hi it is Reece and Amy we are going to be telling you about sports day. Mays favret  race is the sac race (Amy) my favret race is the running race. Amy’s worst race was egg and spoon race. my worst race is sac race.  At the end we did games and ice cream. I did beat the goly. At the end the winners got medals but we never got any.

Sports day

Hello evry one to day we are Gona talk about sports day my favret race was the sake race after sports day we got ice cream I thought sports day was 🤩😍🤩😻 I loved the really

sports day by harry in p 2

hello to day we are helping the p 1/3s with there blogs so the rest is going to be made by harry

I did the  running

I did the coach and horses

I did the the sack race

I did the skipping race

I did the egg and spoon  race

I liked the running race I got 2nd

I got first I the coach and horses

I also liked the ice cream my favourite is chocolate

I didn’t like the sack race