Visiting High School

Last Friday, I went to St Jo’s for a tour around the main parts of the school.  The house teacher put me into the same house as my brother.  Her name is Mrs Reid; sometimes I’ll be working with her.  We visited the bottom floor classrooms; design and manufacturing classes; all other classes on upper floors and the lunch hall. Outside there is a football pitch and a rugby field.  They use the rugby pitch for playing on at break and lunch.

I went back again, the next Friday – I made a keyring in woodwork and design and manufacturing. I made friends with some boys who will be in my class. One even had the same name as me! Grannie and Granpa picked me up and brought me back to Holywood…

I am going again this afternoon. I am looking forward to seeing my new friends.  I am going to do another subject but I don’t know what yet.

by Daniel