My weekend!!!

Hello today I’m going to write to you about what I did in my weekend.

Last week my mum and step dad  have been working very hard because last week on Saturday and Sunday the Gardens of cosmic Speculation had opened .I was very exited. So when my best friend came over for a play date, I asked her if she wanted to go down once every one has finished work. My mum said yes, her boss did not mind. so we went down to see what they had done and what is new. It looked so amazing we spent lots of time down their. Now for the exiting part on Saturday and Sunday I got to go down to see the  opening days. people from all over the world were  there. It was a big surprise to see so many people . I loved all of the new models and trees and plants. I went down to see my mum and step dad, they were happy that it was going so well too. On Sunday I saw a lot of singers and bands, there werebagpipes as well .It was so fun cant wait to see the next opening day next year in 2025 .

Thank you for reading good bye!!!