Enter prise in math

“Hello today I`m going to writ to you about Enter prise hope you enjoy.
So the first thing we got up to was we split into groups of three or more .My group wanted to do slushy’s and chocolate fruit .But to many groups wanted to do food so our teacher said we should do a café .Then a compel of children said that they didn’t want to do a café so we split in to different groups and that didn’t go as planed ever so our teacher gave us a page of paper that said to think of a idea to sell that is not food. My group said that we should do plastic cups then one of the people in my group said wee should do paper Masha lamps made out of balloons and make them into balloon Animals . Our teacher liked the idea so today we started to begin our plan I was doing the presentation for when Jullien’s dad comes in to see if our product is worthy enough to be invested in. The pitchers of the balloons is what my group has started .
thanks for reading bye.