Our Learning

Hello everybody

For our learning topic we are learning about Spain and Spanish. On Duolingo I am learning Spanish and I consider myself very good at it. Can you speak Spanish or any other language? I have started to make my own Spanish dictionary and I have wrote all the Spanish words that I know. I might try and start my own club for people who want to learn how to speak Spanish and teach them what I know. I really like to share my knowledge to other people that like the same kind of things that I like as well. The other reason that I would like to do a Spanish club is because then I might learn some other things that I didn’t know and I will be able to search up other things that people want me to know and then I can tell them! We have also learned about the different places in Spain like Barcelona, Seville, Valencia, Madrid, Murcia, Mora, Santiago De Compostela and Toledo. Seville is very famous for their delicious oranges and it’s brightly coloured town. Seville has a very pretty little river with a beautiful bridge over it. Barcelona is a very beautiful place with lights.

bye m