things l have learned last week/weekend

Hi l am going to be telling you about my week and my weekend first lets start on weekend so on the week end l go ridding on a Saturday and we do pole work and it is really fun and we also do trot and sit in trot witch is not easy when the horse has a bouncy trot and my foot came out the stirrup and was slipping of but stayed on we also do cantering witch is really fun l am getting better each week! Now l am finally gonna tell you about last week so first thing today was snowing and we were all sliding down the hill witch is really fun!!! and last week in outdoor learning and we got the choice to do a snowflake or a fish we did a fish and because l was in a group of 3 we had to do a bigger fish so Anneliese  did a big fish and me and Niamh did small fishes and l really enjoyed it! we have also been doing handwriting and today we had do do it fast and we seen how long is took us to do the sheet! Anyway that is it for now BYE!