willow fish

news by samy boi 

we made willow fish out of wool and willow and mine is not fineshed but mine is a salmon rainbow salmon it had multi coulor wool and yellow so far ok

bye!!!

Tuesday the 16th of January 2024 Our learning

Hello there everyone

This morning at school it was snowing, not too heavily but not too lightly either. When we went in for our first lesson of the day it started snowing more and more heavily. After we had done our spelling workout we done another cursive handwriting challenge. This time it was a speed challenge to see how fast we could finish the sheet. After that we read chapter two in our new reading books. The options were The giraffe and the Pelly and me, The secret of the black moon moth, The iron man and The Hodgeheg. Me and my friend Nancy chose to read the Hodgeheg. Me and Nancy think that it is very funny. 

I will tell you more about it next week

Bye M

Hello Human Beings #3

hello today i am going to talk about snow

that picture is from Google

me Sam grace tom and  rune were having a SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we made teams and snow mascots for the teams

Me and rune made a tiny snowman for our mascot

THE TEAMS WERE…

THE LIME BROTHERS

THE SNOWY PENGUINS

At LUNCHBREAK

we made a huge snowman and we put my hat on it and sams scarf

sadly it died  melted

SNOWMAN 2024-2024 🙁 I also stole this from google

the end

poop is smelly

Stop motion films

Hello everyone I am going to tell you about my stop motion film .

Last week on Big Thursday  we done stop motion films we got in to groups of tow or three and picked three items and started to take the photographs. My group was Mena and Sam .We got tow doll people and made them hug run and draw it looked so cool we added a bit more to the film and taken out some bits at the end we looked to see how many photographs we took and we where shocked we took 178 photographs and at the end we showed the class are film and we looked at there’s

Thank you for listening good bye

sledging

hi its Jayda and I was  sledging I brought my own sledge to school and it was fun and funny kye built a huge snow ball I went on with Kohdie and it was FAST!!!! we had so much fun.

big Thursday

On Thursday the first thing that we did was art with  Mrs Jardine. We did badges with collage.

Then we had stop motion animation we took pitchers of toys slowly moved them and made videos of the toys.

Then we did gymnastics  with  Mrs McCaskey we did some balances and some warm up games.

For the last thing, making fish out of willow we used wool.

Daniel

the snow day

It snowed today and I made a  massive snow ball. Then I rolled it off the hill then it smash. Then I slide tackled Airen and he landed  on me it was very funny.

by kye

reaching my targets

hello my name is Carson and I’m going  tell you about my targets. One of them is to use cursive hand writing in my writing so I can write faster and more persist. Also I want to get to spelling word list 18. Finally I wand to learn decimals

by carson

what I have learnt this week and last week

Hello I am Niamh and I am going to talk about  my achievements and what I have enjoyed since I’ve came back from  school. first I was checking my Targets so could see what I had  accomplished I have almost achieved reading 4 chapter books I have read 2 and a quarter of a book.

Today we had a snow day!!!!!!

today my Friends and I were jumping of the super snowy and slippery hills it was so fun we slid down them like we were on a slide  it was so fun and we also done it after lunch.

Anyways that’s all from me byeeeee