The christmas Holliday

Hi I’m Daniel  I got a game called farming simulator for my nintendo and a football as well as a liverpool mo salah and a real madrid top. I got a lot of lego sets for christmas two star wars one lego city sets and I got some lemomade prime that I loved it. My Gramma came and Grandad came and finally my great grandad came. Wallet and some money. and I got a lot football packs and a nerf gun and it came with bubble bath for some odd reason. for my Christmas dinner I had roast turkey. And I went to football camp for to days and it was really good but my auntie’s present was lost in the post so we don’t have them yet that’s really sad. that’s all I have today good by.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           THE END                                                                                                                                                   BY DANIEL