Democracy

We are learning about Democracy it is very fun and I enjoy it. I also liked doing the dioramas  and i also asked questions to the MSP’s if they want to get a staff room for our school.

By mckenna.

My learning!!

We went to North west 2 weeks ago and the opinions to do where music and P.E we choose Music. We used the  ukulele and played viva la Vida by Coldplay. We also did guess the movie and TV theme song. We were going to take  a tour  around the school.

Today

This term we have been learning about the Scottish parliament and the MSP. We found out that we have 8 MSP which can reparents us. We have just finished writing a letter to them and I wrote to Mochan and Nia wrote to Hoy.

By Abigail and Nia

Our trip to North West Community Campus

Hello everyone

On Wednesday the 20th of September primary 6-7 went to NWCC. Some of us done rugby and the rest done music. I done music. We learnt a bit of viva la Vida by Coldplay on the ukulele. We then done a music and tv show quiz which was very fun as well. The teacher, Mrs Heart, said that next time we will be doing home economics.

by M

Our learning P6/7

Hello,
Recently we have been doing Democracy (as our topic). We have done a lot of MSP things, like what we would ask them if we met them and we sent an email to different ones.  We also made dioramas of the debating chamber or the house of commons my group did the house of commons.

Yours sincerely

Nancy

Our topic

We are doing democracy and we have made dioramas .we made an identical  version of the Scottish parliament and one in Holyrood,  and then we had to write letters to MSPs me and Azari have  ours and they are now sent and are going on a long trip the MSPs. we don’t even know if they will answer or not haha,    Anyways that’s all from us bye.

Azari & Niamh.

democracy

Hi it is Lewis and Rory. At school we are learning about democracy.

So far we have learned about the parliaments history MSPS and the debating chamber and house of commons.

We have wrote emails to MSPS Lewis’s MSP was Emma Harper Rory’s  was Colin Smyth.

We made dioramas of the holy rood debating chamber and the house of commons we also made facts sheets about the MSPS where you just wrote facts about the MSPS  and drawn portraits of them.

We also did the history of the Scottish parliament from  1200-2014.

Democracy Learning

Hi its Reece and Jullien, We are currently learning about democracy and we needed to ask the MSP’S some questions. Reece asked the msp/Emma Harper about how its like being a msp and how long she needs to stay in her office a day. Jullien asked if Oliver Mundell is going to do anything about the potholes in Dumries And Galloway and why the energy prices are so high even though Scotland has thousands of windmills on land and sea.

democracy

to day we were writing to msp s by email telling them about Hollywood and haw we were larnin about  democracy and we ask a few quashes like wet they do for there jobs.  by Daniel