ROCK UK!.

Hello this is Kohdie and today we are doing a blog about Residential first we got on the bus and then they introduced us to our cabin and then we got unpacked. I do not remember what we did in order but I can tell you all I can remember. So we did zip line first time it was scary second time I felt like I was in a video game we also did swimming . We also did a stream walk we had to go into tunnels one tunnel was so tight and had water flowing in my jacket filled up with water it was really scary but I had to keep going forward. We did high ropes as well there was a leap of faith and you had to  climb up and jump down there was also a challenge there that was a round metal stick you had to grab on to it and swing then jump down but when I was looking down I got scared but jumped down anyway that’s all bye