all about my… COOKING!!!!!

hi its Payton here today we are learning obesely about my cooking of course me Lottie Ori and Abigail well Abigail wasn’t here so it was just me Lottie and Ori. we made lentil soup.

The Ration Challenge

All of the P6/7 class took part in this challenge. My group attempted to make lentil and bacon soup. I think we did pretty well until the bacon…. I don’t really think the bacon was cooked lets hope I don’t get salmonella. The potato tasted a little undercooked…but on group cooked fish  so I think they might win( I tasted their fish they’re definetally going to win) .  We also made buttered bread I tried to spread it but it was really hard to spread even when I crushed it to make it softer. It was really hard to cook within 1 hour there was so much to do in such little time.

BYE

February 21st 2023 P6/7 WW2 Ration Challenge

today, P6/7 will be competing to win the WW2 Ration Challenge. My group is Lottie, Payton, me and Abigail. Our dish was a lentil soup. Here’s how we made it. 

1. Firstly, we diced the onions. 
  2. Then we peeled and diced the carrots and potatoes. 
  3. After we diced the potatoes and carrots, we then put half a lump of butter in the pan and let it melt.
  4. Next, we slowly cooked the onions until they were starting to caramelise.
  5. whilst the onion was cooking, we diced the bacon.
  6. next, we added the bacon, carrots and potatoes. 
  7. after about five minutes, we added most of the bag of lentils. 
  8. next we added the hot water.
  9. let it sit for about twenty minutes, stirring every three to four minutes. 
  10. once it has started to thicken, make sure the bacon, carrots and potatoes are well cooked.
  11. serve with buttered bread.

that is all from me, bye1

O

ration challenge

Today it was the ration challenge and we cooked bacon and potato soup.

We had to use potato’s,onions,carrots,bacon,stock.

Once the soup was done the judges get to taste and decide who wins.

After the judges tasted it we got to eat it and it was amazing.

My cooking, By Jullien

I made sausages with cooked carrots and potato with pigs in blankets and with a topping a egg with bacon and I made that all with Rory,

That’s all Bye,Bye