Books

Hey, I’m Airen, I have a book i am reading it is called “the boy in the striped pyjamas” it is really fun and good to read, and its long as well, The story is of a boy who left his home and went to another country/place,

books!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have being reading  a doffs tips is a bawt a cat

go in g in  a  plus that was a evacuated and

girl  go is to get it and  it is good

is a  haw Villach is by the sey   b in  toking  by Americans

soars to per for the French get in vase in

by Daniel

the amazing story of adolphus tips

I have only got to episode 5 and so far it is good – it is interesting. Gran and Michael have a great relationship – they really understand each other.

I can’t spoil it – you will have to go and READ IT!

by Kye

My book that’s a Book That I’m reading in class

HI its ……

Erin. today I will be telling you about the book I am reading in class.

book is called  Number the stars .

It is about A girl called Annmarie AND her best  friend Ellen who is Jewish and it is in world war 2  in Copenhagen It is a good read.

ww2 novel

Number the stars.

They race every Friday with a partner.

Tow best friends called Annmarie and Johansen.

It said in war time Copenhagen, the world is suddenly a scary place for ten year old  Annmarie.

This book is all about war and if u dont like war this book might might not be for u.

The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas

Hello. This is Caspian. Today I will tell you about a book I have been reading called The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas. It is about a nine year old boy named Bruno. He had to move from his home city, Berlin, for his father’s job into the countryside. He hates it there and wishes he could go back to Berlin, where all his friends are. Outside his bedroom window, he can see a fence, which has soldiers, people, and train tracks behind. The soldiers mistreat the people inside the fence.

What I’m getting from this story is that he is living next to a concentration camp and his father runs it. It is a story filled with mystery, and it doesn’t fully explain everything when it happens, which I find one of the books best factors.

Bye.

world war two novel

me, Ramani and Jackson are reading goodnight Mr Tom.

It is about a boy that got evacuated from London.

He gets put with an old man called Thomas Oakley and a dog called Sammy.

The little boys name is William.

It is a good book.

by Freddie

My World War Two Novel!

I’m reading The Amazing Story Of Adolphus Tips. I have really enjoyed it so far i am on page 129. I like it because its not like a narrator telling the story its the girls diary Lily Tregenza.

its about a 12 year old girl in world war 2. And she has a cat named Tips. Her whole village had to move out within 7 weeks because the army needed places to practise landing their planes. to their uncle Georges farm. But as they are packing up to leave Tips ran away. Lily looked everywhere until this American solider found Tips and brought her back to lily.

WW2 novel

I am reading  the amazing story of Adolphus tips it is a good book this book is all about war so if you are not interested in war then this book is not for you i am not going to spoil the book just because some peploi might not of read this.