African art

recently, we have been creating African Art. African Art is a style of art originating form Africa.

how to create African Art.

1. First, draw your design on a piece of A4 paper, making sure the design takes up most of the page.
  2. Next, get a piece of white fabric and trace your design onto the fabric, ensuring that the drawing is ALL printed on to the fabric.
  3. Then, create a mixture of flour and water, making sure the mixture has a texture of slime.
  4. Fill a syringe with the flour and water mixture and slowly squeeze the mixture over the lines that you have traced onto the fabric.
  5. Once you have done that, let the art dry by a radiator.
  6. After it has dried, paint over the fabric using fabric paint and making sure that all of the small cracks are filled.
  7. let it dry.
  8. peel off the flour and water mixture from the fabric. iron the fabric for three minutes.
  9. your art is done!

learning

we have bean doing ww2  learning. so fare I like learning about ww2 it is so fun I am making a gas mask it is fun and we are doing a Adolf hitter I have so much facts I am also doing a Picher of him.

by Yasmin

Karate (からて)

Hello. Caspian here.

Last night karate started after school and a few people (about 22) tried it out. I enjoyed it, but I needed to work more on my kicks, and the speed of my punches. I didn’t do too well when someone folded their arms, or put their hands in their pockets, (an action worthy of punishment) and we had to do push-ups. Apparently I became an orange. Huh. My kicks weren’t very high, but I still had a good level of power in them.

Bye.

Learning!

This term our topic is now WWII, I have really enjoyed WWII so far. were working on war preparations to learn more about the second world war, Were creating leaflets, Gasmasks, air raid shelters and the blackout. right now I’m working on the blackout task. I’m making a leaflet about it I’m also finding it really interesting. Did you know that you would be heavily fined if you had light coming from your house? This was because it would make it harder for enemy bombers to find their next targets. Lampposts were also turned off and car headlights would be covered except for a narrow slit.

new WWII topic!!!

Hi!! 😀 

our new topic is WWII! we made/ started making posters in partners and have 4 tasks to do:

1: make replicas of WWII identity cards. I a almost finished making mine i just need to change some of the text to a different colour

2: make a leaflet about the blackout with facts and a title

3: make 3 different gas mask drawings and make an actual gas mask that has to fit

4: make an air raid shelter model with a partner and a poster too

Bye 😀 !!!!!!