The Lion king

We done a dance with my friends there were a lot of  songs. We sang songs with  the whole school, my favourite song is Can you Feel the Love To night?  I was a lioness and we did a good dance. It was so fun. I wish I can do it again my fave person was the lioness they were so good!

Lion King!!

We did the lion king for our school play we were not scared of going on the stage.

One of these gazlles

got eaten!

Mufsa got killed by scar

THE LION KING!!!!!!!! :]

Hi we have done the LION KING as are school show and it was really fun to do the show and I am a wildebeest.  I was a hyena in show my favourite  seen  is  were we  sing  be  prepared.  My  favourite  seen  is  when the  hyenas  killed  scar.BYE

Lion King

I was a Lioness and my costume was cream, brown and orange.

I was a gazelle and my costume was cream and brown.

samba had to learn lots and lots of lines.

The Lion King Show

Hi this is Kohdie and Noah We are going to tell you about the lion king show We did it at school first we worked for the part then we did additions then it was time for the show we where  wildebeests and trees it was very tiering but worth it and it was very fun we loved to chase Simba and kill Mufasa our feet were so painful after standing for along time  here is some photos of the show  that’s

all goodbye for now                                                         

The Lion King!!!

Hi, It’s Erin and today I am here with Lottie.

Today we’ll  be telling you about the show Lion king…..

Lottie was shenzi  and I was a lioness.

We sang lots of song like hakuna matata, be prepared, circle of life and I just cant wait to be king …

Here are some photos from the show!

Lion King Jr

Hello. Recently we finished of performances of Lion King Jr. I was told to upload pictures and provide some information about the performance. I played one of the side characters, that kind of wasn’t a side character to the extent of not having a name or lines, but still wasn’t one of the main characters that was in most scenes. I was Zazu by the way.  I found learning my lines… relatively easy. There weren’t too many, and they were quite simple. My costume was itchy most of the time but other than that it was okay. Standing out in front of the audience though was… Less overwhelming than I thought.

Anyway, here are some pictures of people in costumes because I ran out of things to write about.

These consist of: Zazu, Mufasa, Giraffes, Scar, Timon, Pumbaa, and the whole school.

Lion king!!!!!!

hi Payton here today is the lion king. in the lion king I was a hyena his name was banzai and he had plenty of lines for me to practice. and I got them all right. At the end of the shows I was extremely tired and I didn’t want to do any thing.

here is some pictures.