Big Thursday

On big Thursday we done P E with miss Jardine rounders  it was fun then we got the flu  done me and Erin whir scared.  Then we done drama we done the story  about the poor man we step it out it was so fun.  The we done out door leering me and Rhona and Skye Erin where in a grope. Then we done big read .

By Yasmin

leaning

WW1 is our topic and we are making models of  WW1 inventions and a recount. We mapped a story called the trenches about a boy called Billy Stevens. And we write a letter like we we’re billy.

by Freddie

It’s RHONA!!! :DDDDD

Hi! It’s Rhona again!!! I’m here to tell you about learning at Holywood. So as you may already know, our topic is WW1 and we are reading a book about it called “The trenches” and something REALLY SAD HAPPENED but I won’t ruin it because i’m decent. C:

We are also making models of WW1 inventions but it’s a bit of a PAIN because as well as making the model we have to do a WW1 poster and write about it and of course, this blog which isn’t a very big part of it and  that’s fine by me. Heh.

Another thing I have to do in like, 45 minutes from now is give the ENTIRE SCHOOL A TALK ABOUT NON UNIFORM DAY! I would go on a rant about how great non uniform day is gonna be BUT….It’s the fact that ME and the rest of the charity and events group have to stand up and talk to the WHOLE school! THAT’S 4 PEOPLE!!!! IN FRONT OF 60 PEOPLE. GREAT. I’M TOTALLY NOT NERVOUS. Also non uniform day is gonna be REALLY FUN because it’s filled with FUN and GAMES and LAUGHING and PRIZES and DANCING and MUSIC and CAKE EATING and FACE PAINTING and of course, NO UNIFORMS!!! :DDD All you need to do is pay £2 to join in and all the money we get will be donated to a local cancer charity.

Cya!!!! 😀 From Rhona C:

all about learning

Hi Jackson here and i am going to be telling you about learning in class and big Thursday. on big Thursday we do P.E, drama, out door learning, and art in P.E we do rounders, tennis and tag P.E is my favorite. in drama we map story’s tell them and step them . in art we do well art just kidding we are doing pop art and we learn about different artist and draw there art. and in class we are learning about WWI and we are reading the book the trenches it is a book about the life of Billy Stevens.

by Jackson

big skive

i was away for ten days because my mum got married so we went to Greece for her wedding she got married and i was a page boy and i had to carry the wedding ring to my mum and Donna it was fun i had all my causing there so i was playing in the pool all day long it was so fun me and Jacob were playing pool i won then we were playing mini golf and i potted a hall in one so i had to canon ball in the pool it was fun then we went to the Walter park for my birthday we all thought the Walter park was going to be salt Walter so my little cousin  never went but he was sad he never went it was a chlorine Walter so he was sad then we went to Rhodes to go shopping i got a new chain and bracelet we went for lunch it was really nice were we went.

all about my learning!!!!!!!

Hi Payton here. my topic is about ww1 and a book called the Trenches its about a boy called billy Stevens was 13 when war broke out and he had a friend called Rob. in big Thursday we have done art P.E drama outdoor learning personally my favourite is  drama not being mean. drama is my favourite because I really enjoy the stepping out and telling the storey. In P.E we have been doing war training with miss Dale.

OK BYE!!     

learning this week!!!!!!

Hi! 😀 

We are learning about world war I at school (you probably know)
Most of us finished our posters and our soldiers fighting on the display wall!
I drew a plane for the WWI trench display wall for the WWI inventions on the wall (planes, zeppelins, ambulance)
We are making models of WWI inventions and I just started making a plane model.

Bye!! 😀   

About Learning!

Our WW1 projects  are going really well. Me and my partner Payton are doing a model of a tank we have painted it the perfect shade of army green. I think it looks really good so far. My poster that i have been working on myself i think it really good quality and it up on the wall it looks really good! We  have read a little bit more of the Billy Stevens book  !SPOILER! its so sad because Billy’s friend are all dying first Danny and Alf then Ginger now Rob! We got to the part on Christmas day the Germans were really nice in this page. !END OF SPOILER! on Friday it non uniform day i still don’t know what i’m gonna wear it costs £2 but i’m definitely gonna dress up if i get CAKE! (obviously) .

Anyways BYE!

LEARNING AT HOLYWOOD

Hello everyone, today I will be telling you about our learning.

We have been learning about WWI. We have made posters, models, wall displays, recounts and much more. We are also reading a class novel that is about the trenches and a soldier called Billy Stevens and basically it is a vividly imagined account from WWI . We will also get GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE certificates for our posters.

BYE!!!!! O