residential

last week P5-7 went to Galloway activity centre from Monday to Wednesday and this is how it went.

DAY ONE

on the first day we did laser tag and archery in laser tag I hide behind a tree for half the game and got a ton of people out it was fun but the second round my gun didn’t even work. The teachers even joined in with laser tag! there was people who would just shoot you as soon as you got back in the game and i found that pretty annoying but i still had fun.  in archery I hit a bulls eye two times in a row then i was just able to hit the red and the blue part of the target after that. trying to get to sleep in a tent was horrible it was absolutely freezing i was that cold i went to sleep withe my jacket on with to sleeping bags and i was still freezing.

DAY TWO

in the morning i god woke up by someone singing at six o’clock in the morning! what i had for breakfast was toast with chocolate spread. after we had breakfast we had to get ready for water sports after that our group got split in two smaller groups some of us went to do paddle boarding the other half went to the big water slide. My group went to the big water slide only two people were aloud down at once when i  walked up to the start of the water slide i got soaked with freezing cold water by one of the members of staff it was quite fun he was also pouring massive 5 litre tubs of soap down the slide and and on some of the people going down the slide. we were there for about an hour then then the two groups switched over we had to go in partners for paddle boarding. It was quite hard to get on the board because as soon as you went to get on it it felt like it was going to fall over anyways when me and my friend both got on the paddle board it was really wobbly after we had got the hang of the boards we started heading into the deeper part of the loch then I dipped my paddle in the water and it didn’t touch the bottom! After water sports we went for lunch. after lunch my group went to the 3G swing the highest swing in Scotland it is 40 foot tall! as it was coming down I got a horrible feeling in my stomach.