Gala day

Hello Contijn again. This blog is about Gala day. A few weeks ago me Hannah, Olivia and Kaitlyn started with our ideas for gala day. We wanted to do some sponge throwing and have slushies so we did both ! we started with our design and started with making a frame (we never used it) . After a while we found out that it wasn’t really working so we wanted to do a wash line with a tarpaulin on top but it was to windy so we did it on the side of the greenhouse.

The day (Gala day)

We had our blender ready to go and had a cool box filled with ice and we started. It went really fast we had 4 customers for sponge throwing in 5 minutes !!! The slushies worked good as well.  After a while we doubled the price because miss Dale was up for sponge throwing

The end of gala day

We sold some more slushies and I made a extra £5 pounds at the end because miss Dale wanted to empty a bucket with cold water on my head 🙂 .

(I had a nice Slushie at the end)

– Contijn