WORLD BOOK DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Holywood!!!!!!!!!

This is my world book day poster. I made it today this morning. I hope that you like it, if you go to Holywood primary school you can see it.

Bye for now. I will be back soon. M

Big Thursday

Hi there big Thursday is the best day in art we drew  two point perspective and in sewing we are making cuddly teddies it was very fun to start making them last week designed are cuddly teddies on paper and this week we started tracing around the the cardboard cut out of the body onto the fabric. this morning we did big red and after big read we made world book day posters and then it was break and i played in the greenhouse and then we went back in and then we finished are world book day posters but Niamh didn’t finish hers after are time was up to finish are world book day posters we did a fraction wall and then after maths we had lunch and when we went out to play me Abigail Brooke and Mckenna played hide and seek and then a babysitter game and then a harry potter game and then we came in and we are now doing a blog post and then we are going to the woods after we are done doing are blog posts and Brooke will bee doing wittiling and i will be playing a harry potter game and im Ginnie and and mena is hermione and maybe nancy is playing i dont know and i made my wand out of wood

My week!!!

Today we are making smoothies and mines had strawberry, cherry, raspberry, banana and pineapple. The problem is that it was lumpy. The best thing today is that we are going to the woods!! On Tuesday we did a experiment to see whose   egg helmet could stand the force when we dropped them. Monday we found out what word finders do and how it would help us on are spelling. At math’s we did an angles test I did it really fast I was the first one to finish then I went on to sumdog . On Thursday we first had art and I liked drawing the  three D blocks. then we had computer scines where we talked about computer safety. Then we had sewing. I am sewing a fox it looks so cute then basket ball we where just practicing dribbling.

by Abigail

smoothe day

today we were making smoothes today me and my group were making the most POPULAR  smoothe it was kinna a pinkish one i think its GROSS 🙂 Hehe