LEARNING WITH RHONA! (Theme tune)

So these past few weeks we have been learning about religious studies and me and Erin have been learning about Buddha! It’s pretty fun, as we are dong things like posters and models, so it’s all good! 🙂

In maths we are learning about fractions and it’s… pretty fun actually! (Though a bit hard at times.) So ALSO I turned 11 on the 30th of January at 11:35pm! (Yay!) It is a bit weird as whenever someone asks how old I am I still say “10!” So it might need a bit getting used to! :/

I’m still learning about speaking dog, and right now I’m seeing what it means when they lie in a certain way!

Sound trap is really fun and it’s pretty fun as we get to make OUT OWN MUSIC! (Yes, I know you are jealous >:) Mwahahaha!) So Me and Lottie have made an AMAZING song and it’s SO good so far but we are still putting it together!

Ok, see you! 😀

From RHOOOOOONA!