ECO FASHION WEEK!

Last week was ECO FASHION WEEK! It was SO fun! We had a great time designing and making the costumes and we took a few pictures. (By a few, i mean A LOT.)

communication group!

we have JUST realized we haven’t made a blog about ourselves so here!

esmae: Esmae is the best drawer in our group. she is very nice but can be crazy and very funny. she loves anime! Esmae is the second oldest in our group. she is very fun.

sevi: sevi is twins with sam. he is kind and supportive. he loves cats. sevis the youngest in our group. he is very kind

Mena: Mena is a sister to Oriana , she is very funny. she loves playing with her cats. she is the  second youngest in our group.

Alexa: Alexa is very nice. she loves dogs. she is the oldest in the group. they are a sister to Georgia(she isn’t in our school) .

-Alexa

CHRISMAS YAY!!!

I AM SO EXSITED FOR CHRISMAS MY LIST IS VERY LONG I WILL ONLY NAME 1 THING IN MY LIST TELL MY MUM ABOUT DA STUFF IN IT

85CM AMOUGUS POP IT

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

JFKFDKZJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJFJKDLJHDFKDFHNFZDKYHU8

Auditions

On Monday, after break we went to the hall to do auditions for the show. We were in a circle with our scripts and now it started. We went through the script for the parts like Eddie the penguin or Narrator.

I auditioned for Pepper the poison dart frog and Rami the raccoon, I was a bit nervous but I still stood out.

Now on Tuesday it was time to get parts we wanted, I got Rami the raccoon frog, I kind of wanted pepper but it was okay and that was it

By Esmae

SCHOOL PLAY

Our School play is called Eddie the penguin saves the world and I’m Eddie I’m very excited that I got the part I worked all weekend learning a scene and I guess my hard work paid off . I think that Mena was very good as well . My friend also got the part she wanted Amy but sadly no one can come see us .