My holiday

We have been back from two weeks from our holidays I have had a good holiday, I will tell you what I have been doing. I went to my friends birthday party and I have had a amazing time there, I went with my friend to the party and my our friends came as well. We watched a movie called Fly away home it was a good and kinda boring movie but I still enjoyed it, we had sweeties through the movie it made it entertaining to watch, we had next was lunch and it was the best! I had a hot dog with chicken nuggets and they tasted like Mc Donald’s chicken nuggets i ate it all YUMMY!  Then we had dessert I had ice cream with blue raspberry sauce with chocolate straws and strawberry’s with sprinkles! it was yummy! 

I went to my friends house and she had another friend over as well I was on my phone and my other friends were on their I pads, My friend went home and I slept over with my friend  we were having fun and slept we woke up in the morning and I went home that’s the end of my holidays bye!

By Esmae