Topics!

Hello! Its Rhona back and i’m here to tell you whats been happening at school. We are doing a healthy topic and whats healthy and unhealthy, things we shouldn’t eat and things we should and shouldn’t eat often.  And we are doing stop motion animations. (My favourite!) We are also doing haiku’s but i forgot to save mine so i will have to start again! I hope soon we will figure out what happens to some companies products, like how they catch their fish, or how they keep their cows. (Free range i hope.) UPDATE! I realised that i did post my Haiku in rainbow writing so if you want you can see that. 🙂

From Rhona. 😀

big thursdays

Art; for art we did painting of masks.These masks wore used for clans and sometimes still are. First;draw your mask shape. second;add paterns to your masks.third;colour them in with paint.

Outdoor learning; in outdoor learning  we went to the woods. We got into three groups 1 group went back o school and wittled with miss maddin. and the others made a bored game.

pe; in pe we have been doing some rugby. we got into groups of 3 and caught a rugby ball. we are not aloud to do  tackling because we are two young. we also did warm up games like tag.

Drama; in drama we played a game called why wore you late you had to come up with a reason u wore late it could be believable or not it did not matter. next we got into groups of 3 and acted out a character and our group had to guess what we wore.

– Alexa