Asha and the spirit bird

Hello everyone!

recently I have been reading a book called Asha and the spirit bird it is really good. Here is a letter written in the book by her uncle.

Dearest sister Enakshi 

We are all fine in England. London gets cold quickly  in September. not like in India , where you must still be feeling the heat of the sun.  The leaves are starting to fall and that means all the children are going back to school. Manu begins his exams this year. We hope he works hard… 

I know you haven’t heard from paras for so long or received the money he promised to send you. Do you think its time you thought about selling the farm? You can have a good life here. Be brave, Enakshi . Come to england…

My hand is shaking, I can’t finnish reading.

So this is what Ma’s been planning.

Thats all from me for now but i will see you next Friday for chapter three. Bye! O

Alien girl

Hi it’s  Erin

to day I had time to write the second chapter of my book

If you want to see chapter 1 find Alien girl by Erin

Alien girl

Chapter 2  identity reviled

for 5 years she kept her popper identity a secret  untill now .Amy was at school

she walked to her locker and decided to tell her BFF Erin. Amy over here ! Erin shouted . Amy ran over and  telled her every thing . what!shouted Erin.

that’s it form me right now bye