GRADUATION JUNE 2021

Well done EAGLEBEE, this year’s winning house at Sports Day.

Congratulations to pupils who earned one of Mrs Madden’s Holywood Plaques – they are stunning. Thanks Mrs Madden!

(The plaques are inside the box – we’ll try to get a close up shot for you to see!!)

Thanks to the Holywood’s Got Talent Finalists – you were all outstanding.

Our first pupil ever to play the pipes at Graduation – thank you!!

CONGRATULATIONS to all our pupils for their effort and hard work this session!!

And then it was time to say thank you and best wishes to our P7 pupils…

We are very proud of our P7 pupils and wish them every success at secondary school and beyond! They have the skills and capacity to change the world…

We are looking forward to hearing all about it!!

We’re also looking forward to the P7 Parade at the end of the day on Friday!!

Thanks Kaitlyn and Hannah!

Hannah and Kaitlyn took on the task of filming sports day and despite a shaky hand and a chilly day they did a great job.

They got all the important crossing the finishing line moments!!

THANK YOU!

We’re  so sorry our parents and families couldn’t join us  – hope to see you back and cheering us all on next session.

Miss Dale

Asha and the spirit bird

Hello everyone!

recently I have been reading a book called Asha and the spirit bird it is really good. Here is a letter written in the book by her uncle.

Dearest sister Enakshi 

We are all fine in England. London gets cold quickly  in September. not like in India , where you must still be feeling the heat of the sun.  The leaves are starting to fall and that means all the children are going back to school. Manu begins his exams this year. We hope he works hard… 

I know you haven’t heard from paras for so long or received the money he promised to send you. Do you think its time you thought about selling the farm? You can have a good life here. Be brave, Enakshi . Come to england…

My hand is shaking, I can’t finnish reading.

So this is what Ma’s been planning.

Thats all from me for now but i will see you next Friday for chapter three. Bye! O

Alien girl

Hi it’s  Erin

to day I had time to write the second chapter of my book

If you want to see chapter 1 find Alien girl by Erin

Alien girl

Chapter 2  identity reviled

for 5 years she kept her popper identity a secret  untill now .Amy was at school

she walked to her locker and decided to tell her BFF Erin. Amy over here ! Erin shouted . Amy ran over and  telled her every thing . what!shouted Erin.

that’s it form me right now bye

Alien girl by Erin

Hi its Erin

Today I’ve written the first chapter of my Book  called Alien girl

Alien girl

Chapter 1 intro

Once  upon  a time  there was a girl called Amy, she wore a tic tac toy  T-shirt and a pink skirt but this ordinary girl has a secret she’s actually a secret Alien from a different galley . her planet exploded ,so before it happened  she left and went to Earth . She is a kind girl. She lives whiff her mum , dad, brother ,sister, and uncle.

I might write more depends if I half time

Bye

Still learning dog language! :D

FRIENDLY: Play bow

ANXIOUS: Tail between legs

RELAXED: Tummy scratch position

PRETTY PLEASE: Puppy eyes/making you feel sorry for them

INTERESTED: Open eyes, tail straight back coming towards you

STRESS RELEASE: Shaking like getting water off themselves

GREETINGS: Jumping up

NEEDS SPACE: Wide eyes/ sometimes lying down while wide eyes

I hope this helped you communicate with your dog!

From Rhona (The one and only)

Break time!

Hi everybody,

At break time me Liam c, Liam t, Bailey, Kaitlyn, Bruce and Caspian were playing zombie survivors game, there was pine cones as grenades and barrels as TNT. We also built a huge den it has a draw bridge a swing and everything!

by Joe.

big Thursday

on big Thursday we  do p.e, computer science, drama/story telling and outdoor learning. For p.e we do rounders with miss Stapelton, we practice throwing to a partner then either do 2 small games or a big game. in story telling me and Larsson are doing a story together its about his papa on the beach and he fell off his chair  and granny had to help him back up.

Big Thursday

Hello its Esmae, On big Thursday, We did first was drama with Mrs Reno, so what we did was explain and write our story’s Olivia and me wrote out story about a sheriff and child and the sheriffs child gets kidnapped  by a kidnapper and it was break time. Then it was PE we played a game of exhausting  tig and got tag one time, and then played a game before rounders there are 2 teams the throwers and the runners there are 5 cones and the runners and throwers are  at each cone, the runners have to do is run to the next runner and on is the same, the throwers have to do is the same as the runners except they have a ball and throw to the next thrower and on is the same, And then a big game of rounders and then lunch time.

And then we have Mr Sanderson teaches us first aid we learned about emergency’s and somebody unconscious we did DRsABC that was somebody unconscious and did the positions with a partner and did hazards like trip over glass or a poisonous plant.  A