Archaeological Report

Hi. Caspian here.

Today I wrote a report as if I was an archaeologist in the future. I wrote it on a certain object. Here it is:

It is round and decorated with flowers of old. It seems to be made of clay and has a ridged bump underneath. Also underneath is the makers of the object: Portmeirion. It also says it was designed by a certain Susan Williams-Ellis. With some extra research done, it was something to eat off. It may be a devolved version of a plate. There is writing with the decorative flowers. It says Forget-Me-Not. It is probably implying this is the flowers name. The plate is glazed and shiny. There also seem to be drawings of animals/insects that visited the plant. The décor may make the plate a collectible and the glaze may make it easier to eat off, wash and keep the quality if not a collectible. It seems to be the right size for a snack, a meal would be too big.

That’s it! See you on Monday!