Hello everyone, 

Today I have been doing some maths, nots and crosses, and literacy.

My Literacy was to do a poster to tell people not to litter.

I had a lot of fun doing nots and crosses. My maths was not bad. 

I tried to join my class call but it wouldnt connect and it made me sad. Can I have a call tomorrow please?

Mama says we can have a baking day tomorrow as I want to make buns and my brother wants to make more bread.

Mama had an operation today. she is really sore and has six stiches.😢 I helped her feed our birds when she came home.

Goodbye for now smile every day be happy have fun Bye!!

3 Replies to “”

1. Hi Tanith. Sounds like you have been completing lots of great literacy and numeracy work- well done. I would love to see your poster about not dropping litter. Did you and Caspian end up doing some baking yesterday? I hope you will manage to catch up with your class soon- they all miss you! Hope your mum makes a speedy recovery.

2. Hi Miss Pattie. I made some chocolate buns yesterday which I shared with our neighbours. I am reading today. Mum has six stiches but is helping me and my brother with our work. She is very very bruised. I cant wait to speak to my class.

3. Yummy! I bet your neighbours were pleased with them. Enjoy your reading today. Take care Mum! I will let Miss Stapleton know that you are looking forward to talking to your class. 🙂