Newspapaer Article

Hello everyone, 

We had a French picnic by the river yesterday. I was really sleepy when we got home so I didn’t do my blog. Mama asked us to write a list of all the things we saw and ate on our picnic then we had to find the French word. It was really sweet because we saw a teenager swan as his feathers were still fluffy and had gray patches.

Today I have done a newspaper article, spelling and and some maths. My newspaper article was all about a video call I had with two of my best friends Patrick and Freddie.

My maths was “Draw A Picture To Help Solve The Following Fraction Word Problems” and I did six of them and it was very fun because I got to draw the pictures to help me and drawing the pictures was very fun for me,  

In spelling I did 12 words I will tell you all the words ” know, knee, gnat, gnaw, door, poor, because, find, kind, behind, child and last of all is children” those are the twelve words. 

I got some new shoes because my old ones were too little for me and now I am size 1. I got some really nice black big boots, Some nice black high heels ankle boots, some rainbow sparkly pumps some black pumps for school and last of all I got some very nice black school shoes.

I helped mama feed the birds after tea. They have made lots of nests in our hedge in the garden so we have to make sure they have enough food to feed the baby birds when they are born.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Smile every day and be happy and be kind. xxxxxxxxx

Textures

Hi. Caspian here.

Today I had some maths, including an example of ‘the answer is…’ and spelling. I also did some literacy and wrote down some words in their shortened states with apostrophes. These are called contractions. I am going to take my dog Idris out for a walk later with Tanith. I have been practicing using different textures in photography. I will post some pictures later to show what I mean. I took some self portraits in different textures to show how the same picture can change. I hope everyone is okay. See you soon on the call.