Thanks for the New Subs!

Hi! Caspian here.

Before we get started on how my day was, I would like to thank everyone who subscribed to my channel. It means a lot to me .

Today I did some maths and spelling. I also did imperative verbs with Mr. Laidlaw. I did some work on Charles Dickens. I was told to provide 10 facts, so here they are:

1. His full name is Charles John Huffman Dickens.
  2. He was born February 7 1812.
  3. He died June 9 1870.
  4. He wrote the best-selling novel A Christmas Carol.
  5. His father was put in prison.
  6. He left school to work in a factory.
  7. He wrote 15 novels, 5 novellas, and hundreds of short stories.
  8. The Pickwick Papers told people about his books.
  9. He has been praised by many writers.
  10. He was known as the giant of his age.

I am going to try and get a new profile picture on YouTube so that I look better and my channel has a custom logo.

Anyway, that is all, so bye!

Be Safe To Cross The Road

Hi everyone, 

Today I have been doing some instuctions for crossing the road and actally tested it, I have done some maths, After that I did some Atlas work, I played Nots and crosses with my mummy, and did some sentences for all the words I played nots and crosses with here are all of them and there are 6 sentences. 

1. I can’t wait to watch the big race tonight!

2. Some people are ice skating.

3. There’s a new prison cell. 

4.I live in a city.

5. I live in a fancy city.  ^_~      

6.  My friend knocked on the door to ask if I wanted to hang out with her. 

Those are all my sentences hope you all like them. That is all for today bye!

Goodbye have fun be happy smile everyday bye! ^_~

My Easter holidays!

Hi Everybody,

Today I want to tell you about what I did on my Easter holidays. In the first week of my holidays I did alot of walking with my dog Beans! which was nice.In the second week I met up with my friend megan in the park which was great. Finally we had a picnic at the week end!

see you, Joe!

school and snail

SCHOOL  today is wednesday so it has been 3 days of school we have been doing  sketch notes about our selfs and prince philip.we did french the over day with madam hamilton and it was fun. alll the teachers act rlluy nice but we all know they are fed up. there already is fights going on in the playground…but it doesnt happen often. people are excited about coming back but some are not.,. anyway miss dale is hanging up prince philip sketch notes right now as i speak.

SNAILS   on the weekend i wanted to find a pet snail and i told my granpa i couldnt find any .,. he found me one i named her mango and after school she is gonna try strawberrys for the first time.idk if she will come out tho she is very shy and only comes out when im not sround.,. but who knows. my guimnea pighs are jelly of my snail cus she gets to crawl on my hand.

by-alexa-

holidays

Hi its bailey  so on the ester holidays i did nothing but i played with my puppy and she is fast and she is a mole  so she digs under her bed. I only  head 3  ester  eggs but i have a friend what head 13 ester eggs i head to help build a run for the dog so we don’t trample the dog when we play football and rug bay on the grass but when it is wet i sit inside the house and play with the dog  and played the Xbox with my brothers on mine craft and i went walks with my uncle and his dog.