New Design For Coca Cola bottles

Hello Everyone

Good to talk again,

Today I have been reading The Enchanted Wood it was very fun to read it because it made me fall asleep but I woke up I also did some Literacy about the new design for coca cola bottles to resicle to save our planet. I did some spelling too and maths. last of all look at the pictures and try and identify them and there were 16 words and I wrote them down in the sections here are they,

1.Cabage white butter fly

2. Ducks

3.Bees

4.Dafidels

5.Pansy

6.blue bells

7.snowdrops

8.Swallow

9.Frog Spawn

10.May blossom

11.Cat Kins

12.Wood Pecker

13.Crocus

14.badgers

15.Nute

16.Tulips

Those are all the 16 words I also hope that everyone had a good 2 weeks of like me and my family did.

Good bye for now see you all next time have good days at school be happy smile everyday ad have fun bye!      😀👍

holidayss

on the holidays my guinea pigs wore very happy i was home all the time they always got treats and love.My sister played lots of games with me it was very fun considering i had nothing better to do.My granny and granpa came around alot and helped my mum with her new planters.we have a new friend called mango but she is a snail .,. my granpa found her in the garden. after a while i started to miss school but now ahaha. my mum took me to the shops alot i got fidgets,stuffed animals and lots and lots of clothes.i got a new book called my hero acadamia but its my sisters so i have to return it after a while. it was very sad when prince philip died and i cryed a bit . but now the news is allllll about him .,. I practised drawing but i still cant draw people very well im worse at school tho there is cows,birds,cats,dogs,bunnys,mice,pig and more .i orginised my fidget toys to it wasnt fun tho.I couldnt find any brain lickers witch was very sad lol . there was 0 dentist trips tho so no pain yay. my mum saved me from my sister alot of times.

by alexa

Back From Easter Holidays

Hi! Caspian here.

I have come back from the Easter holidays with some news. I have a YouTube channel! I taught myself how to do the sound recording, using the software and filming in real time.  I have put the channel link here: (23) Piggy, Minecraft, and Roblox Adventures – YouTube

I also have been on some walks down by the river and in the woods. Mum is having the second jab soon when her blood results come back okay. She was meant to have it yesterday but was sent to the hospital because of something I don’t understand. I think she has asked if we can go back to school in May. I had a great Easter too. I didn’t feel sick one bit, and I found some calming music for when I get stressed. I can’t wait for Piggy Book 2 Chapter 7. I think it’s going to be a boat, a lighthouse, and a shipyard. (Everything was hinting at water… It was obvious.) I am going to do a video on it but it will take a while.

Yesterday, I had a National Geographic quiz with Mark as the question master.  I also did some percentages in maths, some spelling and reading. I have done some maths and spelling today. I also did some spring nature and literacy. As a bonus for fun, I got a spot the difference of a Mario LEGO set. It turns out the most impossible thing to spot was no gush of wind on a slamming arm. Definitely a bruh moment. It was a nightmare trying to find the last difference.

I really enjoyed the Gallic lesson with Stevie this morning. Mum joined in but out of the screen, her actions were terrible!! I really want to play the violin again so I can play some Gallic folk songs with Tanith on the ukulele.

It will be my birthday on the 29th of April so, I’m excited for that. I have asked Mum and Mark for Piggy merch and Diary of a Wimpy Kid books to add to my collection. I have also asked for a chocolate orange birthday cake from Mum again as the one she made me last year was heavenly.

Anyway… I don’t have a language to say bye in this time so… I guess I’ll just say bye.