Aerodynamics

Hi! Caspian here!

Today I did some work on aero-dynamics as I asked Mum for a lesson on it. Here are my facts so far:-

1.You need wind to go underneath the wings to lift the plane.

2.The forces needed to fly are weight, thrust, lift and drag.

3.Flaps and slats work together on the wings to take off.

4.Ailerons move up and down altering the lift force.

5.Elevators are on the tail and control the vertical force.

I am doing more on aero-dynamics next week.

I also did some spelling and maths. I am having a British breakfast for tea, as we find it easier to digest later in the day. We also fed the birds since they get through about 12 fat balls in one day. Mum has seen about 5 fat sparrows amongst all the smaller sparrows, and I have seen some rooks, and starlings on our feeders. We hope to see a Great Woodpecker in the woods soon.

I didn’t have much else to say today, so… I guess it’s bye!!!

Chocolate Bun Day

Hello everyone,

Today I have been doing some partitioning and adding the sum together, Some reading of The Enchanted Wood up to Chapter 17 & 18 I enjoied it a lot. I did some spelling too and my mummy made some chocolate buns today and they were so yummy I felt like I was a super hero and I made a sum out of my mummys buns here I’ll tell you it.

“Mummy made 4 blue berry buns and made 20 chocolate buns how many are there? 20+4=24 & 4+20=24 4+20 20+4 are the same sum. ” And that is my sum I did  I made it up all by myself. ^_~

Goodbye for now see you all next time have fun stay happy and stay safe Bye!

Holywood Houses

Hello! We  hope you are keeping safe and well.

In school we have four houses, Stagoak, Eaglebee, Falconant and Foxbeetle. The four houses were sorted through the holywood sorting stump wich is a hollow  tube kind of thing and its painted in brown with nobly bits like a real stump. Its super cool.

We are in  stagoak, it is a strong group that has strength and stamina : ) though nobody in the group actually listens to us. -_- Two people wanted our colour to be purple and black but we wanted black and white so we had a vote and they kept counting people who never even had their hands up for that colour. So in the end the colours  were actually green and brown,  so we’re happy.

Smile and stay safe and well from Oriana and Anneliese

eaglebee

eagles are one  of the strongish bird in the world.

eagles have good eye site.

eagles are one of the biggest sky bird.

eagles are very fast flyers and they are good flyersb as well.

bees are so small over 100 of them can fit in one hive.

bees use flowers to get necter to make honey.

bees are black and yellow there stingers are also black.

if you see a bee closs up it look like they are fuzzy.

bye bye frends.

by reece and harry