Best Day Ever 🦦😊🌼

Hello everyone,

Today was the best day ever 😊 I did my maths this morning. I did alien ships angles and the supermarket ingredients shopping. Then I helped mummy make a picnic. We had sausage rolls, pork pies, scotch eggs, carrots, apples, crisps and wafer bars. Mummy also made some buns to take with us. I did a dance show at the top of the hill and my family also danced. We walked down to the river and checked our badger home to see if everything was okay. Then we had our picnic by the little beach. We saw an otter 🦦 and it was beautiful and magical. It came out of its home in the rocks and played in the water before it went in the tree root in the water. It made me so happy to see the otter because I have never seen one before. When we finished our picnic we played ball with Idris and then played rounders with her ball and a big stick we used for a bat. On our way home I looked at the big yellow daffodils. On the way home I waved at Miss Stapleton. My cat Ludo was sleeping in a sun beam when we got back.

Be safe be happy be kind and smile every day 🦦🦦🦦 xxx