Cool Experiment Day

Hello everyone,

Today I have had a call with Mr Laidlaw. With mummy I did fraction word problems, some partitioning numbers, spelling and Why Do We Use Soap? and it was an experiment. It was water and pepper in a bowl put your finger in the bowl then wash it and after that I got soap on my finger and put it in and it was so cool because it made the pepper run away and made a circle in the middle. I also did some nouns and proper nouns. A noun is a thing and object or a place and a proper noun can be a name. I did some reading with Mr Laidlaw  too it was a wimpy kid halloween one but I didn’t have to read the hole book but half of the book was very cool I really like it but my brother loves it because he has some books about it some people might not like it but some people may like just like me and  my brother.  ^_~

Goodbye for now see you all next time have fun stay safe and be Happy Bye!  xxx

Cancelled Call

Hi! Caspian here.

Today I did some maths and spelling, along with my maths I did some factor bugs, it was an interesting subject. I also have started to research aerodynamics also because I was wondering if I jinxed myself saying its impossible, planes would fall from the sky.  🤣 I did some literacy with Mr Laidlaw as well as some in my book and with Mum. When I tried to get onto the class call today I looked on my calendar and saw it was cancelled. I hope we can all have a call tomorrow or next week. I am baking a Victoria sponge tomorrow and then we are going out on our bikes.

Adeus! (Portuguese. I am running out of languages to do this with!)