Lockdown 2

Hi Everybody,

Today I made a poster about my experience of lockdown 2. Hope you like it.

I also took a picture of how the mould experiment is going. Here it is.

At the moment the control has more obvious mould than the one with added water, although the water has gone cloudy.

See you Monday.

by Joe😀

3 Replies to “Lockdown 2”

1. I really like your poster Joe. You weather symbol in the middle sums up today’s weather perfectly!! Hail, wind, sun, rain, sun….it doesn’t quite feel like spring yet does it?! Hopefully we have some sunshine next week for the big return to school!

2. Hi Joe, I think you have summed up your Lockdown experience very well. Funnily enough we have been having more hot chocolates in our home, too!

3. Fantastic poster Joe. I love the way you have split in half and used different weathers for the two sides. It sounds like you have managed to make the most out of lockdown and have experienced lots of positive as well as the negatives. I would love for you to share some of your curry recipes with us! Looking forward to seeing you on Monday.